The better you feel, your immune system will be in the good spirits.Our immune system provides a defense mechanism against diseases as well an array of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
We come in contact with these infections everyday just by breathing, eating, and living our lives. It is responsible for keeping our whole body healthy and free from illness. But, a dysfunctional and impaired immune system can leave us vulnerable to illness such as allergies, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
4 Causes of weaker immune system:
1. Nutritional deficiencies
2. Lack of physical exercise
3. Too much stress
4. Types of food we eat.
These things have a great impact on immunity. So, it is necessary for us to pay attention on few aspects, such as – what kind of food we eat, how we try to manage our stress level with yoga and exercise, and how we engage ourselves in activities that bring us peace of mind.
7 Herbal Remedies to Increase Immunity Power and Build Strong Immune System:
Here are some herbal remedies to increase immunity power. And, through which, we can improve the functioning of our immune system to live a healthy and strong life.
1. Probiotics: Probiotics such as yoghurt helps to stimulate the production of interferon-a component that helps to boost our immune functioning. And, you can lead a happy life.
2. Turmeric: It contains vitamin B6, potassium, manganese, iron, curcumin etc., which enhance proper functioning of the system.
3. Honey: It has antioxidant, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Consuming honey on a regular basis helps to fight against infections.
4. Imutol capsules: These capsules contain highly effective and renowned herbs that possess immaculate properties and work wonderfully as herbal immunity enhancer supplements. The herbs, used in these capsules, are potent to keep immunity stronger. These capsules help to improve stamina, strengthen our immunity, and also help to improve our overall health. So, we can be stress free and live our life happily.
5. Garlic: It is considered as one of the types of the best immune boosting foods. This is the kitchen product, and can be found in every home. Regular consumption of garlic helps us to stay healthy and fit.
6. Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and nuts: These provide our body with the healthy nutrients that are essential for the proper functioning of this system.
7. Other remedies: Get enough sleep, manage stress, try to avoid smoke and drink less alcohol. This can be proved helpful in building strong immune system, and to be healthy.
Few Concise Words:
Although, proper diet, exercise, yoga and managing stress are the keys to strengthen immune system, but, adding immunity enhancer is very beneficial. So, keep on enhancing immunity to remain fit and strong.