Blood pressure’s readings are usually checked by the doctors. Everyone knows that the heart pumps blood throughout the body and provides oxygen. When the blood moves in the body, it exerts the walls of blood vessels or arteries.
This force is known as BP. The normal BP reading of a person is 120 and 80 mmhg (millimeters of mercury).
Kinds of Blood Pressure: Usually, it is of two types:
1. Systolic pressure: When the pressure goes up, while pumping of heart, is called as systolic pressure. This is the high blood pressure. It can sometimes cross 140.
2. Diastolic pressure: When the heart relaxes, the pressure goes down. This is known as diastolic pressure.
High blood pressure can increase the risk of many diseases. Some of them are:
1. Heart attack
4. Kidney problem
5. Metabolic Syndrome.
Hypertension is the other word for high blood pressure. In hypertension, BP is unusually high, exceeding 90 and 140 mmhg (millimeters of mercury). The primary cause of high BP is absence of workout, taking stress, and over dependent on junk food. But, there are some natural ways by which an individual can lower down his blood pressure readings easily.
5 Herbal Ways to Get Rid of Hypertension:
Following are the natural ways to get detached from the hypertension:
1. Regular workout: The basic need to remain fit and to get rid of hypertension is physical activity. A person must do the exercise regularly. It can be helpful in lowering down the BP.
2. Stresx capsules: These capsules are the perfect example of herbal hypertension remedy. Stresx capsule helps in managing the pumping of blood throughout the body. It also helps in maintaining the normal BP. This hypertension herbal treatment not only helps in controlling the high blood pressure or hypertension, but also effective in reducing stress, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and restlessness.
3. Vitamins: Vitamins are the healthy remedy for hypertension. Vitamins strengthen the heart beat and lower down the high BP. Vitamin C and Vitamin E are useful as a powerful remedy for hypertension.
4. Home Remedies: There are various kitchen products that are useful for lowering down the BP and stabilize it. These products are garlic, ginger, pomegranate, cocoa, vinegar, fish oil, cinnamon, celery seeds, etc.
5. Folic Acid: Folic Acid is the remedy for high blood pressure. It is found in green leafy vegetables. By consuming this herbal treatment for high blood pressure, a person can reduce the fear of hypertension.
It feels really great to have healthy life. And, to have a healthy life, a person must have a healthy heart. High blood pressure or hypertension is very harmful for human beings as this can lead to heart attack, kidney failure, and other awful diseases. So, it’s really important for a person to be stress less and does physical activity regularly to live a cheerful and healthy life.